Careers

CAREERS

Hinsdale Lighting is a growing lighting design firm located in the charming town of Hinsdale,  just outside of Chicago. We serve 70% of our clients right here in Illinois, and the other 30% around the country. We are passionate about creating a fun-filled, hard-working team environment and are always interested in those who share our enthusiasm. 

Hinsdale Lighting seeks individuals who can wear many hats and take initiative to get things done wherever needed. Our company serves clients who are always our number one priority, so we look for colleagues who know how to take care of people.

Above all, we hire team players. We leave egos at the door here and accomplish things as a team. Let us know if you are interested in joining our growing, dynamic work family!

Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to careers@hinsdalelighting.com