Lighting Selection Appointments: If you are working on a small project, but don’t want to spend endless hours scrolling through pages on the internet to find just the right light, ask for an individual lighting selection appointment.
- Service Description: This appointment is right when you need help finding the perfect light for just one or two spaces. Our designers will consider existing or proposed design elements to help you select a light that is the correct scale and proportion for your project. Using our “edited to perfection” showroom, you be able to find a fixture that will illuminate your space properly and achieve your design goals while avoiding common mistakes. You will be provided with an estimate that includes pricing and dimensions for all fixtures.
- Fee for Lighting Selection Appointment: $ 125/hour. Fees are rebated toward any purchase when made within 10 business days of appointment. (Fee for master designer $175/hour.)
Trade Client Appointments: If you are working with a builder or designer please call or email to set up an appointment and we will reach out to your designer or builder to set up a trade account. Most clients who are building or remodeling will need a trade client appointment.
- Service Description: Work hand in hand with our expert designers to select lighting that will beautifully and correctly illuminate your home. We start with your blueprints, cabinet plans, plumbing and tile selections to create a comprehensive lighting package that will perfectly execute your design vision.
- Fee for Lighting Selection Appointment Trade: Complimentary with trade account approval.
Custom Lighting Design or Electrical Planning Appointments: If your project has a design/build time frame of more than 1 year, or requires significant specification work, custom, large or specialized fixtures, along with significant electrical planning our work will begin here.
- Service Description: This appointment is right when you are working on a large scale, bespoke project and require expert assistance specifying the correct architectural, technical and decorative lighting for your project. Consultations begin by defining the scope of the project and the specific outcomes that are desired. Outcomes can include: full scale electrical and/or lighting planning, architectural recessed lighting placement, LED consultation, dimming consultation, and technical co-ordination with AV teams to ensure all technology works as expected. *Full scale prints and DWG files must be provided 1 week in advance of first appointment.
- Fee for Custom Lighting Design or Electrical Planning: $300/hour
Construction Site Consultation
- Service Description: Onsite consultations are sometimes the best way to ensure your lighting selections will be properly scaled and proportioned or you are trying to solve a tricky lighting problem. One of our lighting experts will take photos, laser measure room sizes and ceiling heights and document your project to ensure a smooth and efficient design and selection process.
- Price: $200 for the first hour (each additional hour at $95/hour)
- Travel expenses apply for locations outside of 10 miles. Daily per diem expenses are applied for out of town consultations. Flights over 4 hours are booked in business class. Accommodations will be booked at Hilton brand nearest site with 4 star rating or above.